tisdag 2 mars 2010

Hello 12 hour workdays!

I am becoming a corporate slave (well intern-slave) and I am barely even noticing it! The last days of last week plus this one has been crazy - preparing quarterly meetings, getting assignemnts and objectives done and spending an awful alot of time in teleconferences with different countries. Twelve hour later I am out of the office, home for a jog and dinner and then sleep. Not much time for other things and the wierdest thing is I am not minding it that much; I really like what I am doing. Ok, I am swedish and we are used to overtime pay and leaving the office at six the latest, but I am slowly adapting to this mexican way of working.

It is however not all work and no play; the weekend presented itself to be quite interesting (again) and just like last weekend I made up for all the overtime by partying into overtime. Went to bed around 9:15 am on saturday and boom, there went the entire day. So annoying - especially since it is starting to become warm and nice now (25-28 degrees). I am thinking about taking a vow of abstinence for this upcoming weekend - no more drinks and parties only enjoying the days and exercising. We´ll see....

Other good news; me and Mags booked a trip to Mazatlan for next weekend; finaly some sun and beach! Looking at hotels now, so I have to focus so I do not end up somewhere totally off. More on this later.

besitos! Juanito

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar