måndag 1 februari 2010

Long weekend = party weekend

So what can I say, another weekend with more partying than anything else. I do deserve it; I put in my time at the office and with school. Friday was not even supposed to be a festive night - I was just going to watch a movie with Jorge. However a mutual friend was out partying and there we go..

Saturday was also an interesting experience. A friend at EGADE had her birthday celebration and Me and Mags joined in. We went first to an Irish pub for drinks (yes it looked exactly like a 'Irish' pub anywhere) and after that to a very mexican club called Tucanas. With very mexican I mean (besides the fact that the two of us was the only extranjeros there) the music which is very fun. It is all spanish songs, reggaeton and salsa-spirit and boy do people dance. It is so unfair the way latin people have the rhythm in the blood; some of us actually have to work in order to make steps resembling salsa. The good news is that extranjeros (foreigners) very often get 'A' for effort.

Sunday offered drinks at a place called Akbal - red structured tapistry, velvet drapes, chandeliers and awesome DJs. Small place that fill up fast. It was really good, since it was a long weekend many people were out even though it was sunday. I seriously considered club-hopping but at three I decided it was better to pack up and go home. It is after all a workday tuesday..

Well, the saying is that you only have as fun as you make it and let´s just say I am doing just that. Now I have four days of work, school and normality to look forward to (maybe even time for a run!). Then I most surely will be at it again.. :)

Sleep tight! JZ

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar